I like to keep cooking classes small and they usually last about 3 hours long.
The classes start with a signature cocktail as we get to know each other and outline the class. We cook 4-5 courses or dishes and then enjoy a full serving of each. Most classes lean more into the demonstration style with a lot of Q&A. However, pasta and ricotta making classes are always hands-on and include a fabulous dinner to enjoy afterwards.
I focus on simplified cooking techniques using tried and true recipes. I explain how to prep recipes in advance so they can be made easily for effortless dinner parties. I also include healthy hacks along the way. You leave the class with all the recipes and tips, a full belly, a big smile and a dinner party you can recreate for your friends and family. $85.00 per person Cost includes a 3 hour class, ingredients, a full serving of each course, a signature cocktail, planning, recipes, set up and clean up. (Please feel free to bring additional wine to sip during the class;)
Easy Pork Ragu over creamy polenta.
• how and where to plant different herbs
• maintenance that will keep herbs looking great and producing all season
• how to harvest the different herbs
• storage: long term, short term & freezing
// cooking with herbs
• sauces & condiments
• compound butters
• cooking with dried vs fresh
• quick & easy recipes using herbs
• cocktails and herb waters